Wednesday 25 January 2012

Freedom! and Rocka!

well, well hmm not much to say realy. LOL ARE YOU KIDING ME.
i just offically got my life back, for a little while anyways. No more exams until summer wheyy very happy days and whats even better is i can finalyl get excited for Rock Challenge and spend my evenings watching rock challenge videos online. Which is so amazing.


for those of you who dont know what rock challenge is basically a cotest between schools/colleges all over the country. You have to create a 8 minuite peice of dance/drama. Its really exciting. Its only my second year, but also my last becuase ill be too old next year and its my last year as school ): but thats why im going to enjoy every single second of this!

Last time, my school won first place in our town, which sent us to the open northen finals, and we won 3rd place. Not bad. I really hope we do as well this year its simply amazing to be a part of. We dont perform until the end of April so its rehersals, their pretty funny. We have rehersals in the school holidays, should be fun ;D I AM SOOOOO GIDDDDY WEEEEEEEEE.

Anyways im gonna go becuase i have loads to do, were getting out new sofas tommorow and need to sort my crap out under them ;\

No comments:

Post a Comment